Monday 1 November 2010

Wish List...

I guess it's that time of year when all the make up brands offer up some new goodies that have us reaching in our pockets or batting our eyelashes at loved ones and dropping not so subtle hints - "cough"christmas"cough".  I have to say I've been pretty underwhelmed by most of these new offerings but there are still a considerable number of products on my mental wish list.
Barry M nail paint in Dusky Mauve.  Anybody know if this is a dupe for Chanel Particuliere, some swatches I've seen put it in the same family?!

Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect Mascara.  Collection 2000 have some great mascaras at budget friendly prices and with party season fast approaching big, fat and fake are a prerequsite.

Mac 219 Pencil Brush.  For smoking out eyeshadow on the lower lash line and applying an inner corner highlight.

Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner.  I've been back and forth on gel eyeliner for a while: desperate to try but scared I'll find it too much effort (an extra brush to clean) but I figure if I'm going to give it a try it might as well be with Bobbi Brown which is highly rated by celebs and the beauty community.
What are your current lust haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment