Wednesday 17 November 2010

So far this week

I have ...
image courtesy of fanpop.com

1.) woken up with a severe case of the Quasimodo's.  I woke up on Saturday morning to find my left eyelid swollen to (at least) twice its normal size.  I was freaked out and spent the rest of the weekend with my curtains closed so I could hide in the dark; applying compresses in an effort to reduce the swell and avoiding all human contact.  I'm not sure what triggered the swelling - it's not something I've had before: maybe it was an insect bite or as I'm more inclined to believe a severe allergic reaction to the pospect of returning to work after my two week vacay.  Thankfully, I was ready for action Monday morning and am now fine.
2.) suffered technical difficulties.  My (new) freeview recorder has stopped working less than a month after I bought it.  So far this year I have replaced two lamps, my laptop, the water pump on my car, a freeview box and a DVD player.  I am understandably not a happy bunny and am beginning to suspect it is a conspiracy theory against me.
3.) On a more positive note I have sorted my Christmas day outfit having purchased a rather lovely sequined top from Next.  It is just the right balance between casual and sparkly!!!  I'm still struggling to find the perfect party outfit though the search continues.
Hope you are all having a good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment