Thursday 11 November 2010

The Bargain of 2010

I should preface this post by saying I am not a bargain hunter.  I hate sale shopping.  I am a neat freak- I like things ordered and pretty.  I like to browse through stores that have spent time and effort merchandising their stock - not those that have hastily assembled sale racks and dumped stock on them.  Therefore, I rarely ever pick up a bargain.  I figure if I really want an item I will be prepared to pay full price for it otherwise it just isn't love.  Having said that, virtual sale shopping is remarkably satisfying.  I was browsing the ASOS website for some winter wedges and saw these little beauties - the very last pair and they were in my size!  Marked down from around the £65 mark to just £14, they satisfy my craving for all things nude.
I think it was meant to be.
edit: these are now back on the asos website for the not so bargain friendly price of £50.

No comments:

Post a Comment