Monday 6 September 2010

Don't you hate it when...

I admit it I had caved - all my will power had deserted me.  All my determination had evaporated.  So what if I didn't need it, I wanted it.  The day before payday after topping up my savings account and finding there was still money in the bank I found myself stopping off at House of Fraser on my way to work.  Urban Decay Naked palette would be mine and Santa was just gunna have to suck it up and surprise me.
So imagine my horror when I strolled over to the UD counter to find it completely deserted.  And no I don't mean in the go straight to the till without waiting kind of way.  Or, sorry we have sold out and are awaiting a delivery kind of way.  Not even in a we are having a refit and normal service will resume shortly kind of way. Deserted as in no more, gone! 
Gone and not coming back. 
My nearest mac counter isn't that close and urban decay has been know to fill the gap. Where am I going to get my fix now??????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment