Friday 10 September 2010

Ending the suspense

You may remember I was raving on about what a good friday I had a few weeks ago. Part of the reason for my enviable good mood was the few little goodies that made their way home with me.  I treated myself to a lovely paisley silk scarf from accessorize and picked up a pretty pink opi polish.
This is Heart Throb. In real life it is much brighter, in fact I'd describe it as a very grown up highlighter hued pink, unfortunately the British weather is failing to cooperate and grant me decent light in which to photograph it!  I spent the past week wearing this on my toes in homage to the end of summer and was really impressed with the quality.  I only have one other opi polish and both have proved pretty chip resistent in my experience.  In fact I like the formulation so much that I wish I had spent longer browsing the display shelves.  Hmm, I think I might have to investigate their new a/w '10 collection. 
What are your opi must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment