Sunday 19 September 2010

Mac Fabulous Felines Haul

Well it's more of a mini haul really.
When I first saw the promo images for this collection I was seriously excited.  Mac collections over the last few months haven't really done it for me - but this bumper selection of autumnal neutrals was right up my street.  I had a mental list compiled of the products that would make it into my online basket on release day - mostly drawn from the Palace Pedigreed line.  Unfortunately my online research then turned up a much more exciting proposition - Mac does Disney!!!!
MAC DOES DISNEY, people!
My basket immediately emptied as I realised I could live without feline inspired loot if it meant getting my hands on some Evil Queen blush! Of course this didn't account for an impromptu wander around my Mac counter the day after Fabulous Felines launched.  So whoops I did make a tiny purchase

Mac lipstick in Of Royalty and Plushglass in Ample Pink
I have been lusting after snob lipstick for a while so I swatched this and Of Royalty side by side in the store and the colours weren't a million miles away but I definitely prefer the cremesheen's glossy finish. Sold. 
And, in a complete impulse buy just because I have been loving my plushglass in Fulfilled, I also picked up Ample Pink.  Say hello to my new favourite lip combination!
top: Of Royalty, bottom: Ample Pink
I've hauled a few other things this month that I'm currently playing with.
 
A Gosh Velvet Touch eye pencil in 006 Bananas and the Sleek Face Contour Kit (light). 
What have you been buying and loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment