Sunday 8 August 2010

I've been a Haulin'

Considering this blog is called 'missiheartmakeup' I have yet to actually post anything make-up related.  So what better time to unveil my latest (and very modest haul).  My shopping trip in general was a massive fail. :(  But say hello to this little beauty.
Mac Plink!

As soon as I heard that Plink! was discontinued in North America I knew I had to try it - after all it's surely only a matter of time before it disappears from Mac in the UK.  The shade has received so many positive reviews and is in my prefered colour family of wearable pinks.  Here's a swatch if you're interested
First impressions are really good - this is my first lustre finish from Mac and although it hasn't replaced Hue as my all time favourite lipstick, it's still a colour I can feel comfortable wearing everyday!  What are the products you wish hadn't been discontinued?

No comments:

Post a Comment