Tuesday 7 December 2010

Gone Gaga

I totally don't need another pink lipstick.  In fact, I was looking for something red.  I was just debating between ruby woo, mac red and viva glam cyndi when the mua asked me if I needed any help.  Before I knew what was happening I was asking for viva glam gaga. 
Red scares me so I defaulted to my failsafe pink mode.  I can justify this because this pink is outside my comfort zone - it is so bright and has a definite blue tone so it is a step in the direction of a statement lip.  I've been wearing it with mac vanilla eyeshadow over the lid and loads of black eyeliner for a definite retro feel.

The only problem is I still need to find my inner screen goddess and dip my toe in the waters of a red lip.
What are your red recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment